A Professionally Monitored Lincoln Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that may lead to significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
But, when you add a Lincoln monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor warns you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a notification to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Lincoln?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to see that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Lincoln flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify flowing water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. If your Lincoln flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Lincoln Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when help reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re home, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Lincoln flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when unwanted water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (402) 277-9887 today or submit the form on this page to request your no-obligation free estimate.