ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Lincoln & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Lincoln
September 23, 2021

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Lincoln?

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Lincoln?

In loving preparation of your baby’s room, you put together the cradle, painted the space a delicate, lighter hue, and installed the greatest diaper changing space ever. Now it's time to figure out the way you want to watch your baby sleep. You have the option of going with the standard monitoring choice that allows you to listen in on a separate listening device, or you might step up the tech and get HD video, two-direction communications, and instant activation through motion detection.

The high-tech version may make you think of video surveillance found in a comprehensive home security system, but can you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Lincoln? 

A security camera baby monitor is part of your smart home installation

One important benefit about utilizing a security camera as a baby monitor in Lincoln is that it will work in unison with your additional smart home components. For instance, if you see that your little one is struggling to sleep, you have the ability to make adjustments to your integrated thermostat from mobile security application to get a more pleasant temperature. In addition, as they awaken for a late-night snack, you might slowly illuminate the room's smart bulbs to show you will be there soon. In the event you have two or more small children in different rooms, you can furnish each one a security camera and monitor the video in the same cell phone application.

An indoor security camera in Lincoln is a key component of your comprehensive home defense plan

If you want a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you simply want to enhance your residential protection, begin by reaching out to Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint specialist will guide you through the available choices and assist in getting the right home defense package for your property. Simply dial (402) 277-9887 or complete the form on this page.