What do you want in a baby monitor in Lincoln?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You place a microphone-type device on a table next to your child’s bed, transmitting sound to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. However, baby monitors now have more options. For instance, today’s monitors now have HD video and two-way talk. You may even hook your monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to roam throughout your home. The latest baby monitors in Lincoln are so advanced that they are similar to indoor security cameras in both features and expense.
Can you swap out a baby monitor for a home security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and home defense cameras incorporate similar capabilities, you will find numerous residents in Lincoln integrating their nursery to their comprehensive home security package. So it makes sense -- specifically when using to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will include:
● Clear video with night vision: Your security camera should have at minimum 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● Two-direction audio: You won’t always have to go to the nursery to get your newborn back to a gentle slumber. Your calming voice could be the only requirement to keep them peaceful and resting.
● Sensors and alerts: While it’s an option to have your surveillance system function around the clock to watch your baby sleep, your attention could start to lag. Conversely, if your security camera notices unexpected movements, you can configure it to deliver a message to your mobile device. This is helpful when your adventurous newborn soundlessly scales up the crib or when your family dog noses into the space.
● Video recordings: Many baby monitors don’t record video footage. Today’s modern devices allow you to send a short segment to a relative or family friend to let them see what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: As an alternative to carrying a separate device wherever you go, you can supervise your little one from your home security app. You might even touch base with your young one and babysitter if you’re lucky enough to have a date night.